What's Next? 8.23.12


Here's how it works:
  • Every Thursday, select three-five books (not too many, not too little!) that you want to read but can't decide which one to read first. 
  • Post the cover, and if you want, the synopsis or even a random line from the book, for each of your selections. 
  • At the end of your post, ask readers to vote on which one you should read next! 
  • Even if you don't end up reading your readers' top choice, you'll know what the majority is excited for. 
Thanks to Iceybooks for hosting this meme!

I have 2 books to choose from this week. I am finishing up the last of a big Library stack!
Please help me pick which to read first!

Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
A faery story. Book #1 of a series.

A World Away by Nancy Grossman
A story of an Amish girl and Rumspringa.


Just leave a comment with your pick! I love when people can help me decide!


12 comments:

  1. I will be starting Wicked Lovely tomorrow I think. So I go with that one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read them, but I vote for Wicked Lovely :)

    My What’s Next?

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked Lovely is great, I vote for it..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3496

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say A World Away! I just got an Amish book in the mail and can't wait to read it ... I like them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd go for Wicked Lovely! That is actually on my Whats next this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for A World Away, I love Amish books. Vote on mine: http://writtenbybrittan.blogspot.com/2012/08/whats-next-7.html

    -Brittan

    ReplyDelete
  7. My vote is for Wicked Lovely. :)

    Allison @ Good Books and Good Wine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for A World Away...sounds different and interesting! :)
    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, I vote for a Wicked Lovely too! I have had it and have been wanting to read it for a very long time, lol, but I just haven't gotten to it yet! I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I say A World Away!

    ReplyDelete